Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The beginning.

     All of my life, regardless of how many people were around, I always felt so incredibly alone. No matter how many conversations I had, nobody could manage to satisfy my heart. In all actuality, I was left feeling restless and even more "thirsty" than before the conversation, due to the fact that I had put so much energy into trying to "milk" interesting conversation out of whoever it was I was talking to.
     No matter how many times these people had “Shallow” written across their forehead, I would still desperately cling on to some kind of hope that they would suddenly be bitten by an intellectual bug, and fulfill my quenching need for some sort of mental stimulation. But time and time again, I was let down.
    After thinking long and hard about this, my conclusion was either, all the people that I know are total idiots, or, I am a serious prude that was looking for too much. And as much as I wanted to say the first option was the answer, my gut was leaning towards the fact that I was indeed expecting too much from them; I came out of the womb questioning everything there was to question, and no answer was ever good enough for me; I still wanted to know more, and why that was, and why THAT was what it was, lol. It was never ending. And today, it's safe to say, I am the same exact way..perhaps even worse! Lol. I want to get to the core of every topic under the sun, and find out every single persons story and truth. I simply can not help it; nor run from it. It is who I am in a nutshell and I know for a fact I wouldn't change it if I could.
     I have came to terms with the fact that the people that live around me are just not on the same wave length that I am.(whatever that may mean) However,I refuse to believe that I am the only person in this world that is on a quest for knowledge. There have to be people out there that thinks at least slightly similar to the way that I do. There have to be people out there that wants to know more about life, and love, just as bad as they yearn for self discovery. There just HAVE to be!
    Therefore, I'm starting this blog, in hopes of not only finding those types of people, but I hope to be bringing clarity to them as well. I'm talking about the ones that find it impossible to have a short reply to anything. The ones that yearn for DETAILED ANSWERS, and to the ones that live for that moment of blissful enlightenment and discovery.
     I hope to intrigue you, inspire you, make you think, and leave you feeling refreshed. I want my blog to be dedicated to all the philosophical loners, the thinkers, or just the intellectual minded. I want it to be a place for you to come, learn, and share with me as well. I don't think anyone will ever know how much I appreciate their time, and especially their words. So know that I am so thankful that you're so much as taking the time out to read this, and will be even more thankful if you commented and shared with me your perception on whatever the topic may be.
           God Bless, Kayla Kabree

No comments:

Post a Comment